Coordinator, Sales Administration, Group Sales (Temp) - Newport Beach, CA
The Coordinator, Sales Administration, Group Sales provides pro-active execution of group sales processes and coordination operations as directed by the Director, Account Management Group Sales – Operations.
Under the general supervision of the Director, Account Management Group Sales – Operations works with specified members of the group sales team, member hotel sales managers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain accurate sales tracking, sales account management and database records through effective use of all PHG sales tools and systems including CRM, www.phgmeetings.com, and brand member portals.
- Ensure contemplative and professional response to all Account Managers and Sales Directors requests within a 24-hour period, if required.
- Communicate with Sales Directors, and with Account Managers regarding program information on a daily basis. Report daily on status of leads entered into CRM.
- Provide effective organization and communications for Account Managers in conjunction with sales managers for all sales activities.
- Develop thorough knowledge of hotel members, Preferred Hotels & Resorts as well as account manager procedures.
- Assist in special projects as assigned for all administrative responsibilities.
- Assist in preparing monthly activities report.
- Provide sales director with complete telephone and email support and CRM support, as requested.
- Report for duty punctually, wearing appropriate attire, reflecting a professional and polished image
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and grooming at all times, projecting a positive and motivated attitude.
Worker characteristics are normally acquired through completion of university or college and or travel industry experience, university / college degree preferred; disciplined, structured, detail oriented organizational skills; determined follow through efforts; diplomatic personality; sales department administration experience; excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Windows. Must have hotel administration experience as well as Delphi or Sales Force training Job demands a high proficiency or acumen of typing and computer literacy. Must be able to handle a high volume of incoming emails and be able to multi –task.
Working environment is located in Newport Beach, CA and work takes place in the office. Office space is beautifully as well as functionally decorated including all required technology tools. Employee is seated most of the time.
- Outlook Training
- CRM training
- Speed RFP / www. Phgmeetings.com training
- Starcite and CVent training
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.