Email Production Specialist
Marketing is an essential promotional tool for Preferred Hotels & Resorts. The Email Production Specialist will work closely with cross-functional partners to build and deploy strong email communications.
Under the supervision of the Manager, Email Marketing, the Email Production Specialist will be responsible for supporting various business needs by driving customer acquisition, engagement, and conversion through email.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage end-to-end execution of email campaigns, including HTML build, edit, QA, deployment, and reporting, including dynamic messaging and personalization
- Implement process controls and procedures to ensure campaigns are executed on schedule and without error
- Use database management skills to segment our audience for email targeting
- Build out relevant triggered programs based on behavior data
- Execute A/B testing and analyze results to determine actionable opportunities and best practices
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to email.
- 2+ years of hands-on email production experience is required
- Dynamic scripting experience is desired
- Fluent in HTML/CSS
- Systematic approach to data management and segmentation
- Strong communication, relationship, project, time management, and analytical skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Experience with Marketo is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large number of email program simultaneously
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM and email regulatory compliance is preferred
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communication studies or a related major is preferred
Working environment is located in Newport Beach, CA and work takes place in the office. Office space is beautifully as well as functionally decorated including all required technology tools. Employee is seated most of the time.
- Marketing automation software training
- Review of PHR direct and mass marketing policies and procedures
- Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics (Omniture)
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.