Project Coordinator, Loyalty - Newport Beach, CA
The Project Coordinator, Loyalty Operations supports the training, ongoing education, and implementation processes of the iPrefer Hotel Rewards program.
This role reports directly to the Manager, Loyalty Operations
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads initiatives for hotel training
- Builds strong relationships with Regional Directors and hoteliers
- Supports hotels directly on pilot programs, beta tests, and new initiatives
- Serves as VIP desk 2nd level support for guest service issues
- Manages iPrefer collateral orders
- Manages hotel incentive programs
- Works with Manager and Director on new business initiatives
- Develops training materials
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer and internet savvy – specific knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Minimum three years of experience in an operations or communications role
- College degree or progressive, advancing work experience
- Hospitality experience preferred
- Strategic thinker
- Analytically minded
Working environment is located in one of the most distinct and highly appointed office buildings in Newport Beach. Office space is beautifully as well as functionally decorated including all required technology tools.
- iPrefer loyalty system
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.