Business Analyst, Loyalty - Newport Beach, CA
The Business Analyst, Loyalty works to identify, plan, and coordinate business analysis activities for projects ranging from ad hoc requests to large or complex initiatives.
This role reports directly to the Director, Loyalty
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Business Analyst engages with business partners on behalf of the Loyalty (iPrefer Hotel Rewards) team, and provides analyses on program results across all areas: business, marketing measurement, consumer segments, and hotel performance.
- Supports pre-project business problem elicitation, feasibility and business case definition for large or complex projects
- Conducts ad hoc analyses on business opportunities or issues
- Works with data from internal and external sources to identify business opportunities, challenges, or risks
- Distills complex information into a clear, concise, actionable story to help guide business decisions
- Provides iPrefer Hotel Rewards business insights for EVPs and Regional Directors to use in business reviews Works in internal systems to pull raw data for analyses
- Partners with Finance and IT on larger projects
- Minimum 3-5 years as a business analyst across a variety or large projects
- Four year degree, MBA preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work with large data sets from multiple sources, and distill them down to a clear, concise story
- Strategic, 360 thinking
- Scenario modeling experience
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Hospitality experience preferred
Working environment is located in one of the most distinct and highly appointed office buildings in Newport Beach. Office space is beautifully as well as functionally decorated including all required technology tools. Incumbent is seated most of the time. Up to 20% travel may be required.
- iPrefer loyalty system
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.