Product Manager, Loyalty - Newport Beach, CA
The Product Manager, Loyalty at Preferred Hotels & Resorts is responsible for defining the technical strategy and roadmap for the iPrefer Hotel Rewards program.
The Product Manager is the leader of the iPrefer app and the iPrefer loyalty system, working with the Director, Loyalty, and senior management to influence, guide, build and grow a foundation of data that enables iPrefer to deliver on customer value and business objectives.
The Product Manager defines, ideates, researches, and leads the technical product roadmap for iPrefer. S/he improves the ease of understanding, flexibility, and customer value for iPrefer’s existing systems.
The Product Manager possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision as well as the drive and attention to detail that transforms vision into a reality.
This role reports directly to the Director, Loyalty and also takes direction from IT leadership.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and prioritize an agile product roadmap and backlog for iPrefer app and loyalty system developers, and ensure that new features and enhancements are validated and clearly specified
- Monitor adoption, usage and revenue impact of new services and enhancements and report on release impact as necessary
- Oversee product planning, including identifying new opportunities and maintaining a rolling roadmap of business projects
- Serve as a catalyst for cross-functional teams to adopt innovative ideas and strategies around best practices that enhance the core platform
- Partner with IT on the relationship between platform services and platform consumers (apps, integrators, etc.)
- Strive to deliver high-quality products/services in a high growth environment where priorities and structures shift rapidly
- Develop and deliver product training in partnership with the iPrefer operations team
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required
- Advanced technical degree a strong plus
- 5 yrs experience with Content Management/Loyalty Management software
- 3+ years of experience managing projects and writing technical specifications
- A strong technical background with software engineering or technical management experience (e.g. experience as a Product coordinator, Product Manager, Project Manager or similar)
- Ability to think strategically with the capacity to expand customer use cases into platform-wide requirements
- Demonstrated success in working with cross-functional teams
- Experience analyzing data to inform timely decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Working environment is located in one of the most distinct and highly appointed office buildings in Newport Beach. Office space is beautifully as well as functionally decorated including all required technology tools. Incumbent is seated most of the time.
- iPrefer loyalty system
- iPrefer app
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.