Manager, Loyalty Operations - Newport Beach, CA
The Manager, Loyalty Operations role has two areas of responsibility: (1) the development and ongoing management of training, education, and implementation of the iPrefer Hotel Rewards program to member hotels, and (2) B2B communications planning Distribution Marketing. Additional responsibilities include work with VIP desk, Finance, vendor management, and integrated planning with international / regional offices and marketing disciplines.
This role reports directly to the Director, Loyalty and co-manages the Project Coordinator, Loyalty.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates in strategic planning for iPrefer
- In partnership with the Sr. Manager, Loyalty Marketing Strategy, develops integrated communication plans for iPrefer related to hotels and sales channels
- Builds strong relationships with Regional Directors and hoteliers
- Leads, and execution of all initiatives for training, and employee incentive program
- Supports hotels directly on pilot programs, beta tests, and new initiatives for on-property acquisition and engagement
- Hotel communication strategy and execution
- Develops hotel collateral and resources
- VIP desk 2nd level support
- Video training, onboarding and training of new hotels
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills a must
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer and internet savvy – specific knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Four year degree
- Minimum three years of experience in an operations or communications role. 3-5 years of experience desired
- Hospitality experience preferred
- Strategic thinker
- Analytically minded and able to model scenarios
Working environment is located in one of the most distinct and highly appointed office buildings in Newport Beach. Office space is beautifully as well as functionally decorated including all required technology tools. Incumbent is seated most of the time.
- iPrefer loyalty system
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.