Project Coordinator, Marketing Operations
The Project Coordinator, Marketing Operations will assist on the strategy in time management, project management and project flow for a variety of campaign, administrative, and support projects. This role will also include a large amount of administrative support.
The Project Coordinator, Marketing Operations reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and works closely with the overall Marketing team including Email, Loyalty, Campaigns, and Content.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates and maintains campaign and project plans and timelines to meet departmental goals
- Manage all project communication around status, results, milestones, and issue mitigation across cross-functional team
- Interface and collaborate with senior leadership, finance, IT, and external vendor agencies and partners
- Coordinates resources across multiple project initiatives and teams
- Identifies and optimizes internal processes for the best results
- Administrative support, including, but not limited to: data and content uploads, auditing, and reporting
The Project Coordinator, Marketing Operations must be proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word) and software applications such as customer relationship management and email deployment platforms. The Project Coordinator should be familiar with project management fundamentals. Strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills are required for this position. Must be adept at working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and tight deadlines. Excellent attention to detail, including the ability to analyze data, form conclusions, and develop recommendations.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail, service-oriented, and creativity in problem-solving
Working environment is a class-A professional office building in Newport Beach. Office space is beautifully as well as functionally decorated including all required technology tools. Employee is seated most of the time.
This is a non-exempt role.
- Orientation in Newport Beach, CA
- Outlook Training
- Email deployment platform training
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.